Few corvids today

Just in from a good mornings sport with the Husher!

picked 64,guess I shot another dozen on top of that ,they fell into long grass so I left them for Charlie.

Running low on 3" carts so was using Gamebore 21/2" 9 shot 14 gram loads,seem to have done the business.

Had a few good bags of late,guess 300+ in the last few weeks,and plenty more to go at.

Also had 2 birds for the one shot today?

IMAG0963.thumb.jpg.9e6ef89d1bd1f07a68593c8d81c285da.jpg

Edited by Jackdaw
  • Like 4

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With all the Hype over the Royal wedding,could think of nothing better than getting out with the .410 Husher today and escaping it all for a while lol.

Just in from a good mornings sport with the Husher! picked 64,guess I shot another dozen on top of that ,they fell into long grass so I left them for Charlie. Running low on 3" carts so was

Had a little go today J ,shot 39 , picked up 35 and a couple of pigeons ..once I had a couple for the ff5’s they pulled them in really well ..The other lad I had out hit 52 ..so wasn’t a bad exercise

Posted Images

yes mate,same place as last time.Pretty tricky to shoot them at the minute,the grass is so long you can't find them,so I have to try and drop them in a small clearing,makes it fun and concentrated the mind lol.

Them clay shells I used today killed much better than the Fiocchi 3" shells.

• Like 1