Stumpy's first day

Headed out to Des’s place today to try a couple of the young ferrets I bred this year, I got there a little bit late and it got hot pretty fast,. We did manage to get a few, and young Stumpy worked pretty well, I didn’t use Tilly will take her out next trip. At the end of the video I gave young Fleet ( My New Pup) a dead rabbit I was p[retty happy with the interest he showed. Take it easy guy’s bye for now.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vin said:

You, my friend, are one of the only reasons I log on anymore. Your videos are always entertaining.Thanks for the effort.

Good luck.

Cheers Vin glad you enjoyed it, feedback is always welcome, and appreciated :thumbs:

9 hours ago, max abell said:

Yeah as vin said the videos are always great to watch keep em coming

6 hours ago, Lee farrington said:

Another good video, love the dogs 

At least when I'm making the videos, I have an excuse for talking to myself :D:D

22 minutes ago, toolebox said:

Must be a real bitch at times running out and picking up the long net in that long dead grass and fern,enjoyed the watch cheers JT

The worst part is not knowing where all the holes are, have to take it easy, and watch your footing, as I found out the hard way again not long ago, shoulder is still recovering from the fall LOL  :help: