Apologies for my ignorance, but do they have any natural predators in your country?Do they also smell as bad (billys)as the goats in england? because do they stink :sick: I winded something whilst out with the dogs last week about a quarter of a mile off and it turned out to be the biggest smelliest goat you ever did see :icon_eek: :11:

Ruby

they are the equal of lamb if ya get a nice young one ian and the older ones do make good dog tucker but the meat usally goes right through ya dog if ya feed it too often. yeah the billies do pong, they piss on themselves to impress the nanny goats. the two most common preditors on feral goats here are young shooters and badly trained pigdogs. they are not hard to find in the bush due to there nature of calling each other and liking the sunny faces. but ya can have a bit of fun controling them with high powered rifles, ya can run out of bullets before goats in my area :angry: