Out in the snow.

Fair play Nath ,drove home in a blizzard 3am yesterday couldnt see beans on my perm total whiteout and last night A38 past work closed due to abandoned vehicles.Not the best trying to lamp and all i could see was snow and more snow .Shame first time out for 6 weeks and storm dingleberries turned up:censored:

• Sad 1
23 minutes ago, Baldcoot said:

Fair play Nath ,drove home in a blizzard 3am yesterday couldnt see beans on my perm total whiteout and last night A38 past work closed due to abandoned vehicles.Not the best trying to lamp and all i could see was snow and more snow .Shame first time out for 6 weeks and storm dingleberries turned up:censored:

Won't be long now mate, might be completely different next weekend.

U.

Jess worked hard yesterday and felt the cold too, she was knackered last night and has hogged the fires all night and day.

There was many buck rabbits out so on the way back to the car I let her go and she worked many thus wearing herself out.

U.

She,s a game gal Jess <sorry couldnt resist>.Like to be that active again myself.Typical driving back from Derby with the grandaughter on board 3 of the biggest bunnys going just sat knawing at the roadside :doh:.Tuesday this lot should be gone and i can get my self back out atb and stay safe 

• Like 1