Sign in to follow this  
kyte

faulty yukon photon

hi all,, i bought a brand new yukon photon from my local gun shop last saturday , un boxed it last night to set up with new adjustable mounts and whilst zeroing the image on the screen would sometimes cut out and become completely fuzzy, zig zag lines etc, then return to normal screen .

i know its not meant to do this as have owned one before with no problems, i did manage to get footage on my phone as proof.

my question is am i entitled to a replacement or refund from the shop as i don't want to have to deal with warranty issues on a brand new device and have it sent away etc?

i just want to swap it and get on with it,

does anyone know what my rights as a consumer are ??

thanks for any help with this

Not fit for purpose they must change it if only a week old take it back asap take no crap 

• Like 4

nice one thanks,,

my only worry is the fault is completely irregular and if they try it in the shop sod's law will have it that it doesn't play up, i managed to get glimpses of of video evidence on my phone which should be plenty of proof, 

• Like 1

Should not be a problem they just send it back to their  suppliers for replacement atb j316

If it was me I would ask for a new one and not for it to be fixed, as it was faulty,  and as said by j316 not fit for purpose to begin with.

All the very best