Found a Few

Ifound  some Rabbits to-day  and its the first time this season that i have thought i could  trip one up , the best side of the hedge was being worked by Badgers so it would have been a waste of time setting any thing there but as  the ditch was flooded i did not think the Badgers would wade it  but the Rabbits could easily jump it , the fields here are flooded and i don't the Rabbits will be moving much to-night but one would be nice two would be brilliant, any more will be a disaster as it is a mile from the motor straight through a Bog .

SUNP0079.JPG

SUNP0078.JPG

SUNP0075.JPG

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, ferret110 said:

would it not be better to let those few Rabbits breed as they are so scarce round your way?

You are right in what you say  but the rabbits here will recover for next season  so a handful will not be missed  but saying that  the Farmers in this area expect to see me come around  at this time of the year good times and bad.

There should be something over the next couple of days Eddie but you never can tell , i used to do well at this place, up until two years ago i could get 20/30  with ease but the Badgers have taken the hedges over and i have not bothered here for a while.