Thundersnow pfffft!

On 1/11/2018 at 09:35, Born Hunter said:

Can you remember back a couple years ago when there was the Ebola outbreak. Half the members of this forum were claiming it was a government conspiracy to kill us off and that the end was nigh. 

You have to admit the conspiracy threads are like crack... Remember this beauty?

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Navek said:

I’m selling tin foil hats if anyone wants buy some ?

Can I have two ...7 1/8 & 111/2 ...thought I’d get one for indoors and one to wear over my woolly hat when I’m out ..cheers , oh do you take lira ? I’ve got a couple of old notes I want rid of .:thumbs:

6 hours ago, sussex said:

Can I have two ...7 1/8 & 111/2 ...thought I’d get one for indoors and one to wear over my woolly hat when I’m out ..cheers , oh do you take lira ? I’ve got a couple of old notes I want rid of .:thumbs:

I’ll swap for tin food to stock up ready for when the government stops all food supplies ?

17 hours ago, Navek said:

All these flu are created by the government to kill some off us off and thin out the population 

Actually it's all about spreading fear so folk will get the flu vaccine which as we all know is really just a mind control drug :yes:

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, Navek said:

I’ll swap for tin food to stock up ready for when the government stops all food supplies ?

Right I’ve looked through the tin stock I’ve got two tins of anchovies in garlic brine , 1 small tin of frankfurters (dented) and a catering size tin of gherkins dated 1971 .......I don’t mind chucking in one of the 10,000 lira notes to sweeten the deal ..:thumbs:

• Haha 3
16 minutes ago, sussex said:

Right I’ve looked through the tin stock I’ve got two tins of anchovies in garlic brine , 1 small tin of frankfurters (dented) and a catering size tin of gherkins dated 1971 .......I don’t mind chucking in one of the 10,000 lira notes to sweeten the deal ..:thumbs:

Done