Puppy food or not ?

Hello I have a four & half month old pup witch I feed mostly raw, was feeding burns puppy as well, as a complete , I am changing to csj  and was woundering does he still need puppy food or can he go on to cp xtra with raw.

i had good results with this combanation with my old dog, also the bag of burns I had last looked like horse food 

thanks

Csj is very good food my four all on it mixed with raw. Give csj a ring theyll give good advice & dont try to take piss selling you more expensive food if not necessary. When i spoke to them last they recommended one of there foods a tenner per bag less than i was already buying off them!! Atb

• Like 2

Ok

7 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Csj is very good food my four all on it mixed with raw. Give csj a ring theyll give good advice & dont try to take piss selling you more expensive food if not necessary. When i spoke to them last they recommended one of there foods a tenner per bag less than i was already buying off them!! Atb

thanks ,il give them a e mail

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I got my pup eukanuba for the first 12 momths it lasts ages i think since i had her at 8 weeks it cost me 75 quid for 3 bags.... i switched to to adult now she is 12 months old ...hardly any poo to clean up & she has thrived on it ...i do give her frozen tripe & chicken twice a week as well she has it frozen ...she also has left over veg off our dinner & i always give her any fatty bits off the meat