Just wondering what traditional pursuits will you be up to on one of the most important days in the sporting calander, anyone got anything special lined up.

Personally i will be taking FPO off to one of my best bits of stalking ground, she has always helped process all the deer and even cleaned the truck out after a successfull trip, She has never been stalking before, even though she has been hinting that she would like to, so i am going to take her on what to me is one of the best days of the year.

What ever you get up to hope you all have a great, safe and memorable day.

Regards MT. :gunsmilie:

Just wondering what traditional pursuits will you be up to on one of the most important days in the sporting calander, anyone got anything special lined up.

Personally i will be taking FPO off to one of my best bits of stalking ground, she has always helped process all the deer and even cleaned the truck out after a successfull trip, She has never been stalking before, even though she has been hinting that she would like to, so i am going to take her on what to me is one of the best days of the year.

What ever you get up to hope you all have a great, safe and memorable day.

Regards MT. :gunsmilie:

Good on you MT :good: I hope she has a great trip and remember not to walk too fast when she's carrying it back to the motor.

Guest little_lloyd

Boxing day we like to follow the foxhounds for a while,, Then retreat to the pub and watch the hounds and horses hunting the hills from the comfort of the pub :clapper: Then partys ibn the evening!!

For the last 15 years I have had a kick around with a good friend of mine on every Boxing Day morning, just a rough shoot where the bag is usually small but varied. He has done a runner this year unfortunately from his missus and I have no idea where he is so that will put a stop to it for this year :(

I will probably end up taking my lurcher pup across the fields as usual for a leg stretch, but I will miss carrying the old gun.

OTC

my oldman's over from northern island and we are going shooting woodcock .never shoot it before it should be a good day

couldent shout the buggers(woodcock)they seem to fast and darty.had 12 shoots with the shot gun and 12 misses think i will have to practice a bit more or maybe the gun shop has been selling blanks :whistling: .but got 3 cockphesents and 1 hen so it wasent to bad a day