On 12/02/2018 at 13:55, sandymere said:

LOL, remember evidence as only as good as its sources and this has no sources, its a vets opinion and when every vets opinion is right hell will freeze over. If it quoted a study or linked to one or even gave some details to back up the opinion it would have a little more validity...

Try this way, tell me why completes would digest more slowly bearing in mind the relationship to protein, fat, carbohydrate time to digest along with relation to size of substrate. Think about the time for a lean mince would digest compared to big lumps of fatty meat, especially if bone in situ. Think about different types of complete, high protein, kibble size, treatment process, ie dry, moist etc. Each will have a different time to digestion. then there are the differences in dog sizes......... I could go on.

Sandy I could spend the next year putting up links andnyou would find some way of refuting them ... to be honest I can't be bothered to argue on here anymore about things that have no impact on my life I'm just wasting my time ... you believe what you believe I will believe what I believe and that's  that really .......

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

11 month old pup and she has never eaten kibble .....  

I have created my own scientific formula that works well for me.  (Dg=cls off f with b+m) or else (Rf=ws out d with Gc) In simpler terms this means dognuts = cleaning lots of sh1t off the floor with a

I would do away with the biscuits as they break down in the gut far slower meaning his digestive system is constantly working. Also try adding beg to his diet I use the frozen mixed veg bags from Tesc

Posted Images

2 hours ago, socks said:

Sandy I could spend the next year putting up links andnyou would find some way of refuting them ... to be honest I can't be bothered to argue on here anymore about things that have no impact on my life I'm just wasting my time ... you believe what you believe I will believe what I believe and that's  that really .......

Lol, a vet said feeding raw  is dangerous.

A vet said feeding bones in is dangerous.

A vet said you should get vaccines yearly.

A vet said homeopathy works.

And on etc.

Do you believe them?

If not then you are just looking to cherry pick things that agree with you, as I predicted you would, using the internet for conformation rather than information.