any advice

that was my first gun too :gunsmilie: many moons ago, sold it after a few years and have bought another one since.

great gun but both had the same problem :angry: if i put three cartridges in the mag five times out of ten they would jam, :wallbash: so i settled for two cartridges and no probs :boogie: great for squirrels with magnum cartridges

Guest bruno527
sorry for asking daft questions but i am a complete novice but once youve cocked the gun ie pulled the bolt back then decide you dont want the shot how do you disarm it without having to pull the trigger thankyou.

is there no saftey catch, a small button on the tigger frame, or a lever to push/pull ??

a great shooter, takes skill to get good, with practice ya can shoot real good, more skill than a 12g! :clapper:

& real fun on the tree rats & bunny's etc...enjoy..

Edited by bruno527
if you pull the bolt up and back, hold trigger in and push bolt forward and down then release trigger the gun is then uncocked ! :thumbs:

thats it thankyou very much :thumbs:

it dose take three catridges very fiddly trying to get them all in though they keep popping out

Edited by harddigging
interesting thread as i was thinking of getting a 410 for shooting close in over the ferrets, sounds like a gun to consider would you say?

Mole Catcher, I have a Hushpower 3 shot pump action for shooting over ferrets and general shooting where noise is a problem, and I couldn't recommend it more highly (once you have got used to shooting with a scaffolding tube)

mossberg2050020pump20620inch.gif