Canyellow

Well it looks like GGG is up against it again,so much for the fight we have all been waiting for taking place on a level playing field ! Canyellow known by this name for fighting smaller fighters than himself and giving up the WBC middleweight belt rather than facing his mandatory GGG who he had put off fighting for years has now excluded himself from VADA testing. What this means now is that he will not be drug tested but GGG still will be. Jacobs also tried this tactic against GGG in there fight,refusing to be drug tested after spending the last 4 weeks of training camp with Victor Conte of BALCO notoriety. Jacobs also refused the weigh in on the day of the fight so was not eligible to fight for the IBf belt but preferred to take the weight advantage instead,however GGG was enrolled in VADA and drug tested and as champion had to also take part in the same day weigh in for the fight. It's all wrong some fighters being drug tested and others refusing,they should all be drug tested and treat the same. For proof just check there profiles on Boxrec and it shows who is VADA tested and who is not.Canyellow used to be enrolled in VADA testing .

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/356831

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/348759

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

Funny this has come more public now the fights getting nearer, Canelo is showing more bulk than in previous camps he is looking huge looking too beat his strongest for the fight

For me GGG has wanted this fight far more than Canelo's camp has done, think Arum would of liked another two year too pass hoping too find GGG just over his peak, they already tried too peak Canelo before taking the Mayweather fight and fell just short of the post, plus he has had a couple of close ones as well, think his team just wanted to give him the edge by waiting (and not kill the cash cow)

Think the fight will go ahead regardless if canelo been using then it's likely it's not the first time and he already been beaten and close so maybe it's not that bigger edge ?

Golovkin all the way for me he wanted the fight and caved into all demands with the usual smile on his face says it all for me , anyone think he looked past it against Jacobs is mad Jacobs top too notch the fact he not mentioned much says it all , gunna be some fight

• Like 2

Good post articgun.As for Jacobs fight,he refused to be tested and came in well over weight and still lost,plus Sanchez said GGG took it easy to get the Canyellow fight.GGG has wanted this fight so long and has agreed to everything Canyellow wanted,like already mentioned Canyellow is a cash cow so is looked after and should have lost to both Lara and Trout but got the decision due to his money making ability. GGG will have to stop Canyellow to get the win,no way will GGG get a points decision win. For boxing sake hopefully GGG wins and wins good .

Edited by MickC

Looks like Canelo going for an early stoppage...but he can pack on as much weight as he likes...we all know Golovkin can take a punch...that weight will effect Canelo's handspeed and stamina as the fight goes on in my opinion...Golovkin stops him late rounds...and he will need a stoppage in Vegas...America's lacking stars in boxing right now...and as we seen they will try and hang on to this one by fair means or foul...looking forward to this gonna be the first time I pulled an all nighter for a fight for years!

Looks like Canelo going for an early stoppage...but he can pack on as much weight as he likes...we all know Golovkin can take a punch...that weight will effect Canelo's handspeed and stamina as the fight goes on in my opinion...Golovkin stops him late rounds...and he will need a stoppage in Vegas...America's lacking stars in boxing right now...and as we seen they will try and hang on to this one by fair means or foul...looking forward to this gonna be the first time I pulled an all nighter for a fight for years!

this one and lomanchenko vregondeux knock mcgregor mayweather into a cocked hat for me, it's what fight fans really want, not what makes the most money
  • Like 1