DOGS FIRST TIME

Hi all i was out the wkend with my two russell terriers for a bit of booshing on a local golf course but it was very poor so on the way home i call to a place with a few rabbits . So pulled the van up when a fella i know was just getting out of his i ask whats up and he said his dog had pushed a fox up and run it to ground and it was in on it . So i stayed to help him out 35/40min on and the baying had stoped so i try'd my 2 yr old bitch she marked one hole but she was to big next minute she was gone then his dog came out 20/25 mins and nothing so we dug a trench and found the tube and just on a bit she was tight up ragging it i hope that just the start . ?????

u dug a trench :censored::censored: what about using a locator its people like you f*****g setts up so they never hold again great :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

:censored::censored::censored: great news for anyone else who wanted to work tht earth as there will be f**k all using it now :wallbash:

sometimes,youve ot no choice but to f**k them up.

easyer to go in than down sometimes,thats the way it goes.

mind you ive seen hell of a lot of small earths get wrecked by hounds digging, and they realy dont give a f**k

i didnt trench the lot a 3 ft long one across where the tube run a few feet back from the entrance just enought to got the dog out then backfilled it .So when your stuck like that you have to options in my eyes stay and wait or have a shallow dig to where the dog was baying from . So how do that f ch the earths up then im interested to know

working teriers shouldnt be even considered to be let off on land without collars been caught out before once when i walked terrier on sports field near house id just moved into.my terrier went into a large back garden bushed up a fox and went too ground in a deep rock hole while man was gardening .dog was in all night and next day he called firebrigade rspca .still didnt get it out.morning after dog was handed in to a vets by walker but rspca got her and denied all knowledge.never saw dog again.sad but true.

u dug a trench :censored::censored: what about using a locator its people like you f*****g setts up so they never hold again great :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

a start of another "jump on the bandwagon?"

this fella wasnt even out for fox, he stopped to help someone,you not read the post proper?

i think its a credit to you mate for helping the lad out plus your dog showed an intrest to ground game, invest in a collar and box mate :victory::thumbs:

Guest rexdigger

oh im sorry i might go out today with my friend and let him put his dog in a sett with no coller on and then il help him destroy the sett ,does it make it right that it wasnt his dog or that he watched someone trench a sett up ??why not wait till it came out???

Edited by rexdigger
oh im sorry i might go out today with my friend and let him put his dog in a sett with no coller on and then il help him destroy the sett ,does it make it right that it wasnt his dog or that he watched someone trench a sett up ??why not wait till it came out???

If it had come out i would have been digging another hole !