Sign in to follow this  
haymin

Ferret

Well ferrets been missing for 3 days it's came back but very weak I've gave it water and some soft food. For her is there anything else I could give her to help her strength if her up a bit or is it fingers crossed sinario thanks

Don't want to take away from your question but where did you find it when it came back ? Was it pure luck you seen it around or did it hover by its cage

Don't want to take away from your question but where did you find it when it came back ? Was it pure luck you seen it around or did it hover by its cage

I was away all weekend to thl fishing comp , I had took the hitch yo a friend out the country he phoned on Sunday saying all the 3 ferrets had got out so I got a bit of field drain from the house and made a hole in the wire of the cage one came back one day the other the next day and one tonight they have a tin with field drain so there used to going in it

Well ferrets been missing for 3 days it's came back but very weak I've gave it water and some soft food. For her is there anything else I could give her to help her strength if her up a bit or is it fingers crossed sinario thanks

if theres no sign of injury,good food,water and warmth.i think thats all you can do really.good luck.did she eat the food.?

Aye she scoffed it up had water think she will be fine I'll see in the morning she has a cut ear probably fighting a rat )

• Like 1