Harris Hawk First Moult

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again I see on the IFF that you fly two Harris's and you told me that you have flown a Kestrel and a Merlin. This isn't a dig at you, but if you have this experience than surely you would know the answers to the most basic of questions that you keep asking?

Thl police lol

That's it Nav you never know! I wouldn't go for the Tiny Loc definitely the Marshall but if that's all you can stretch to would have to be second hand and make sure that you get the correct size for feather.... if you know what I mean, small world, isn't it! :hmm:

Edited by Moorman 1
Guest Navek

Thl police lol

That's it Kev you never know! I wouldn't go for the Tiny Loc definitely the Marshall but if that's all you can stretch to would have to be second hand and make sure that you get the correct size for feather.... if you know what I mean, small world, isn't it! :hmm:
ended up going for tiny loc will have plenty of time to get used to it or to replace it if I carnt get on to terms with it , yes very small world

I'm sure it will be ideal for what you want it for Nav my mate uses one on a spar. Its very easy to use. Sorry to huntingman for going off topic on his thread!

I have never noticed any difference in the length of their moults. Some seasons it seems quicker than others but who knows why,