Dus Anyone Race Pigeons

im not after a big team of birds to start with in less i can get a allotment but i think im going to get few pairs of stock birds and go form ther had a nice offer off a member thats packing in so ill be startin off with a few top birds as stock pairs :thumbs:

A few good pairs are loads better then a lot of pigeons, I went wrong when I started getting pigeons off everyone and ended up with loads of crap

• 2 weeks later...

thats all im after 3 or 4 pairs can breed me own young . iv rang a lymm flying club is mi local the fella sed ther menbers that will moor than likely let me go ther lofts an way for the birds to come in off a race or just to see how things are dun so i think ill go along to the meetings and learn what i can and just keep me eyes open for sum birds

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great sport / hobby to get into but alas nowadays the racing pigeon is getting massacred by hawks left right and centre, I would recommend flying doors to anybody but as I say your up against it now with the predators in the sky.