Oh Dear....

Did you have the test done after the operation? They usually offer for a sample to be analyzed to see if the op was successful

What test? How do you vvank off a ferret? :laugh:

first of all you have to scruff the hob and drag him around whilst pinching the neck,then i find it helps to rub his balls to relax him.don't rush straight in but very gently hold his helmet between your thumb and fore finger and move back and forward,increasing the pace.don't stop and start otherwise he might get fustrated.after a few minutes his eye's will roll back and he'll leave a deposit in your palm.

hope this helps.

Did you have the test done after the operation? They usually offer for a sample to be analyzed to see if the op was successful

first of all you have to scruff the hob and drag him around whilst pinching the neck,then i find it helps to rub his balls to relax him.don't rush straight in but very gently hold his helmet between your thumb and fore finger and move back and forward,increasing the pace.don't stop and start otherwise he might get fustrated.after a few minutes his eye's will roll back and he'll leave a deposit in your palm.

hope this helps.

:laugh:

hope this helps.

Better watch a dry wank might cause friction burns though :yes::whistling:

hope this helps.

Same as what I do to my dog that is :thumbsup: :laugh:

• 1 month later...

well finally got it sorted,they are now going to re-do the opp... the vet

has said they kept the bits removed but they will be to old to test now!!!!!

so poor old percy the polecat is off to the vets again next week? :censored: