Whilst on the subject.

RIP to those innocent people in Manchester and London.

Sad and worrying time in the world today.

No wonder some governments in Northern Europe expect a war in Europe in the next 3-5 years!

• Like 1

Whilst on the subject.

No wonder some governments in Northern Europe expect a war in Europe in the next 3-5 years!

and whats worse corkman one of the known men involved in the shooting in london had been living in rathmines for a good while,ireland had the highest number of returning fighters from the so called holy wars than any other country last yr.now theirs something our new taoiseach needs to tackle asap and get these f***ing radicalised muslims out of our country,

Edited by stonewall
  • Like 3

Whilst on the subject.

What governments corkman? And war with who?

• Like 1

Fear more than expect. Northern European countries a bit nervous of the pushy Ruskies with Putin at the helm. But enough fear for mandatory conscription to be re-engaged for men & women in the likes of Sweden and upping their military spending. Especially after the annexation of Crimea. Norway, Finland and Poland watching closely as are other European NATO countries.

I suppose there is a few other types that believe they have brought there holy war to Europe and believe it's only going to get worse before it gets better? Who knows?

I know it's hard to believe there is more going on in the real world than THL

post-27544-0-84028000-1496700238_thumb.png

Edited by Corkman

Fear more than expect. Northern European countries a bit nervous of the pushy Ruskies with Putin at the helm. But enough fear for mandatory conscription to be re-engaged for men & women in the likes of Sweden and upping their military spending. Especially after the annexation of Crimea. Norway, Finland and Poland watching closely as are other European NATO countries.

I suppose there is a few other types that believe they have brought there holy war to Europe and believe it's only going to get worse before it gets better? Who knows?

I know it's hard to believe there is more going on in the real world than THL

I do follow world affairs to a degree, I don't think war is on the cards, a lot of posturing and idol threats is all, I actually believe all the great powers are in bed with each other and feed the common folk with enough to keep us confused and guessing. Jmo.