Going to go back to some really classical shooting over the weekend lads ( I hope).

The FWB 127 ( .22 cal) is running at 11.6 ft/lbs very consistently and is wearing an old 1978 Tasco 4x32 w/a 30/30 ret`.( crystal clear glass) - beautiful old scopes these.

Anyways, to put you in the picture, the old classic scopes had no mill dots when I was a lad and I`m back to hunting 1970`s style with this combination. So depending on where I`m static hunting, I will zero her for that specific range only, which will always be around 30 - 35 yds only. ( field craft).

Here she is in all her glory and zero card.

post-85710-0-37126500-1495868755.jpg

The 124, ( .177), is wearing a Mamba Lite, 4 - 16 x 44, scb ret, full mill dot and calibrated very precisely indeed.

post-85710-0-14835400-1495869105.jpg

Going to be an eye opener and very demanding, shooting .22 classic rifle and scope again,- looking forward to hunting with this combination.

atb Mark

• Like 5

Sick of seeing those damn Feinwerkbaus :D

Nice one Marko. Keep us updated.

Just out of interest and I cant believe I dont know this... What pellets are you using with the two?

• Like 1