Fencing Training And Pointer Lurcher Update.

Okay mate what do you run might I ask

Admit it I've got you, the Irish know that the dog of choice is the APBT. I'm sure some kept strains going back to before the times the Irish migrants started shipping their dogs over the pond but the American dogs were superior that's why they bought them back in.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor wee critter in that video,...feck all to do with hunting,..more akin to baiting.....   If ya gonna kill something,..get it fecking done...

WOW, I should just erase the post!!!! What a joke!!!! I come on to discuss jumping feces with young dogs, and the topic gets derailed by some guy who's never seen a raccoon in his life telling a guy w

I looked all over for an article on here discussing how to train a young dog to safely work around barbed wire fences, but searching for "fence" brought up a ridiculous number of unrelated topics. My

Youv got no one mate I know Irish lads that wouldn't touch the American stuff what because there bigger there better? I know Irish bulls doing the job still so save your bs for someone else mate Reece was made up of Irish stuff on both the bull side and the greyhound side the Irish bulls are a lot smaller than the yanks stuff you can tell them apart a mile off, what dog do you run?

Youv got no one mate I know Irish lads that wouldn't touch the American stuff what because there bigger there better? I know Irish bulls doing the job still so save your bs for someone else mate Reece was made up of Irish stuff on both the bull side and the greyhound side the Irish bulls are a lot smaller than the yanks stuff you can tell them apart a mile off, what dog do you run?

Give over, all the serious dog men in Ireland did touch American stuff and that's a fact. I'm sure the Irish lads on here can back me up with that one.

Reece hahahaha, is that the Reece from South Yorkshire? Well he got his main stud dog out of a dog pound.

And why woukd you want to use a smaller Gamedog when you can use a bigger dog that is no worse off in quality?

I don't lol but you should maybe think before you post instead of making yourself look foolish.

In what way shape or form have I made myself foolish? Your not another collie cross lover that thinks his dog can keep up with mine on a night out are you lol??

Mine would destroy your dog, he caught a rabbit once.

Anyway my dads bigger and harder than your dad ?

• Like 1

Give over, all the serious dog men in Ireland did touch American stuff and that's a fact. I'm sure the Irish lads on here can back me up with that one.

Reece hahahaha, is that the Reece from South Yorkshire? Well he got his main stud dog out of a dog pound.

And why woukd you want to use a smaller Gamedog when you can use a bigger dog that is no worse off in quality?

Have I said the American stuff is no good? No iv said the stuff in my dogs is Irish I know the two men's that bred bantoo which is the grandfather to my young dog I know that he's from Irish strain too let me guess your going to tell me different because you know someone who knows him who knows his mate that bred his grandmother?? Why won't you tell me what dogs you run

Have I said the American stuff is no good? No iv said the stuff in my dogs is Irish I know the two men's that bred bantoo which is the grandfather to my young dog I know that he's from Irish strain too let me guess your going to tell me different because you know someone who knows him who knows his mate that bred his grandmother?? Why won't you tell me what dogs you run

So basically it's either an APBT that is from Ireland or it's a Staffordshire Bull Terrier that is a working show dog. I'm not knocking your dogs either just saying it like it is. I'm not running any dogs ATM pal so haven't got anything to tell.

The truth behind Reece is nobody actually knows what he's from he started from a dog called billy who looked like a half x but no one knows how he was bred the fact or the matter is you won't see many bad dogs come out of Reece, fact of the matter is my dogs do their job well and I certainly don't have to thank the yanks for that

Either way you won't see many bad come out of them, I can show you a dog directly out of Reece to a bitch that was made up a coursing greyhound x a first cross bull grey and his face tells the story, he was just as hard as Reece tbf and anyone that slags Reece off is either jealous or never actually seen him work because his drive was something else

Either way you won't see many bad come out of them, I can show you a dog directly out of Reece to a bitch that was made up a coursing greyhound x a first cross bull grey and his face tells the story, he was just as hard as Reece tbf and anyone that slags Reece off is either jealous or never actually seen him work because his drive was something else

Reese is the guy, not a dpg haha

He's not wrong, the drive way up to his house really was something else, that guy put some serious work into making it.

No youv seen 1 or 2 apparantly out of billy... how old are these dogs might I ask and what are the names of the dogs I'll find out straight away wether there out of billy or not

Yeas iv seen a couple out billy an a few out stan an bryn, we aint all your age an had dogs a wet week haha an theres guys on this site that known reese longer than you been alive ffs ye tryin to tell folk he started with irish dogs each side, then say it come from pound haha, im out kid, you obviously know best haha haha an if i was gonna get another bullx, reese blood is last id get tbh haha

You run collie crosses say no more, proberly out of hancocks stuff too

Haha yeah because you hear of loads of pups coming out of billy every week ya jock! If youv been there and done it all and you know the ins and outs of all these bull bred dogs how are your mutts bred? I know you wouldn't say anything to Reece about his dogs either bud and you know that too

How do these threads go Off the Beaten Track...

The original poster was asking how to train his dog from hitting wire fences,....that conversation has turned to Bull crosses and how much punishment,pain,blood snot and tears they can endure :blink:

Like dear Alfie, I gotta ask,.."What's it all about,...ya know what I mean".... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 3