Fencing Training And Pointer Lurcher Update.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor wee critter in that video,...feck all to do with hunting,..more akin to baiting.....   If ya gonna kill something,..get it fecking done...

WOW, I should just erase the post!!!! What a joke!!!! I come on to discuss jumping feces with young dogs, and the topic gets derailed by some guy who's never seen a raccoon in his life telling a guy w

I looked all over for an article on here discussing how to train a young dog to safely work around barbed wire fences, but searching for "fence" brought up a ridiculous number of unrelated topics. My

Should you have not been in school or still the twinkle in your dads eye if this was all pre ban

Why because I have 93 in my profile name? I could be 60 years old for all you know.

Nothing like trying to stitch up a fellow dog man,

All I'm saying is I don't think them raccoons would much of a match to some of the dogs bred over here, them yanks dont do it the same way as us they think having a dog that will run and find a raccoon and mess about with it until you get there is a dog worth mating from

Should you have not been in school or still the twinkle in your dads eye if this was all pre ban

Why because I have 93 in my profile name? I could be 60 years old for all you know.

All I'm saying is I don't think them raccoons would much of a match to some of the dogs bred over here, them yanks dont do it the same way as us they think having a dog that will run and find a raccoon and mess about with it until you get there is a dog worth mating from

You posted a couple days ago you were 23

You know that breed that's a big part of your Lurcher, well you kinda owe that to the Yanks that don't know what they're doing..... ??????

You know that breed that's a big part of your Lurcher, well you kinda owe that to the Yanks that don't know what they're doing.....
And whys that? Before you say anything please don't let me correct you by saying my dogs don't have an ounce of American bull blood in them... and didn't originate from there stuff either oitbulls were made up of breeding bull dogs to terriers, and are recorded in the uk as far back as 1561 where they was used for bear and bull baiting in London... Edited by Shaddy93

I don't lol but you should maybe think before you post instead of making yourself look foolish.

In what way shape or form have I made myself foolish? Your not another collie cross lover that thinks his dog can keep up with mine on a night out are you lol??

You know that breed that's a big part of your Lurcher, well you kinda owe that to the Yanks that don't know what they're doing.....
And whys that? Before you say anything please don't let me correct you by saying my dogs don't have an ounce of American bull blood in them... and didn't originate from there stuff either oitbulls were made up of breeding bull dogs to terriers, and are recorded in the uk as far back as 1561 where they was used for bear and bull baiting in London...

Hahahaha am I right in guessing the Bull in your Lurcher is the APBT? Cheers for the history lesson pal.

Bet as much as you like ya tit you know f*ckall mukka I can assure you it's not American stuff haha

So you got your Bull from an untouched Irish strain, me thinks you know fcuk all ya gret tit....... ???

Edited by DogMan85