Raw Meat Supplier County Durham?!

Had a drive over to Dabble Duck in Shildon this morning. Filled my freezer for 20 odd quid. Chicken mince, tripe mince, lamb spines, chicken hearts etc. Great selection and the lad couldn't be more helpful. I'll be going there from now on.

nice set up he got there isn't it?
Yes mate. No frills, simple and straight to the point. I'd recommend it to anyone to give it a try.
  • Like 1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Halls in sunderland .

Had a drive over to Dabble Duck in Shildon this morning. Filled my freezer for 20 odd quid. Chicken mince, tripe mince, lamb spines, chicken hearts etc. Great selection and the lad couldn't be more he

Dabble Duck Raw feeds @ Shildon they on facebook

Been to dabble duck this morning only because halls was shut , wouldn't go back if am honest his prices are a lot more than halls plus didn't have nowt in what I wanted so was a waste of a journey really

Been to dabble duck this morning only because halls was shut , wouldn't go back if am honest his prices are a lot more than halls plus didn't have nowt in what I wanted so was a waste of a journey really

doubt anone could compare with halls on chicken mate,

Do Halls do it seperately in say lb bags or whatever?

they do 1lb bags or 5lb bags. I've a pic of what they do and prices if someone wants to put it up as I don't know how to. It's decent meat at a reasonable price aswell

Chicken mince 1 lb 40p. Offal, tripe, lamb, beef 1lb 50p. 5lb blocks are £2 offal,lamb,beef,tripe. £1.50 for the 5bl block of chicken. Chicken carcasses £2 for around 10lb. 70p for 1lb of heart. Hope that little info helps

Chicken mince 1 lb 40p. Offal, tripe, lamb, beef 1lb 50p. 5lb blocks are £2 offal,lamb,beef,tripe. £1.50 for the 5bl block of chicken. Chicken carcasses £2 for around 10lb. 70p for 1lb of heart. Hope that little info helps

thats very cheap,must be all the condemned,worm laden shit.

thats very cheap,must be all the condemned,worm laden shit.
it's that shit that most dog lads i know use it. Only think negative I could say about halls is the lad who counts the meat out into bags is thick as shit and sometimes misses a 1lb or two but they replace them the following week with a few extra lb as a sweetener.