Wheaton Bull X

Real handy looking dog! Watch the peddlers they'll only try and replicate him.. Lol

thats a tall dog for a wheaten/ bull cross. very nice sort. :thumbs: what is the breakdown on his breeding.

. And yes tally wackier yas right one would need ta be very luck the genes of the grey would have ta be fixed in em and that takes a good bit a breeding and a few generations , those eyes on the male start a thread lead me to believe I know his ancestry. Atb bunnys.

any in that line come smooth?

haha well he is right in what he said about the dog and where it's from

. Thank you fa answering that fills gaps I have needed to know fa sure I would have always been pondering about .trust issues at times mean feck all to some.enjoy ya animal scothunter and he will be all yas ask of the type he came from a great bred animal and to top it a great producer even on scatter bred rubbish.good luck and good hunting.

Real handy looking dog! Watch the peddlers they'll only try and replicate him.. Lol

thats a tall dog for a wheaten/ bull cross. very nice sort. :thumbs: what is the breakdown on his breeding.

. And yes tally wackier yas right one would need ta be very luck the genes of the grey would have ta be fixed in em and that takes a good bit a breeding and a few generations , those eyes on the male start a thread lead me to believe I know his ancestry. Atb bunnys.

any in that line come smooth?

. Yes .but double coats.atb bunnys