forley cup

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think that dog is to skinny

who keeps giving this fella the thumbs up ? must be his mum and nan ! seagul and joe bred foxy. and they wernt a patch on foxy thereselfs. Do you know micky drew who started that line? if you do ask

mostly plough at boston and killing hares on plough don`t count.... none of the critics entered the forley cup because real coursing men won`t have anything to do with anyone who thinks it`s ok to run

Posted Images

Right the black ruff bitch , she was from Joe to Dancer , i watched her run from a pup , i even had her for a while , she had gears like iv never seen , she could go up and down the gears for fun had a great mouth , but AS was never %100 about this bitch , she always lacked something around cover , hitty missy , while jogging her on christmas day he ran over her foot and skinned it bad , nothing broken , she was laid up for 3/4 weeks ,

She came back good , had about 3 weeks running and then she just pulled up , I wanted to run her in the forley cup prior to her stopping as she was missing nothing , but Alan knew deep down she wasnt right in the head and he run his candy bitch instead !!

I think this is Candy, Isn't it Roberto?

Picture620.jpg

is that dog not called Class? same litter, could well be wrong though, seen it in Running Dog Addiction Book, smashing looking animal regardless :thumbs:

Edited by arcticgun

Picture620.jpg

is that dog not called Class? same litter, could well be wrong though, seen it in Running Dog Addiction Book, smashing looking animal regardless :thumbs:

No, the caption in that book is wrong...... :whistling:

Don't blame me....Blame Bolio! :D

It was me put it in the running dog addiction but my enfeebled memory gland has taken a battering from years of self abuse, lol...

Unless i have it completely wrong this below is Class. In any case I took this pic in the George car park just after she'd won a match taking three out of three.

Picture1311.jpg

Blame the type setter and call it quits :tongue2:

Edited by BOLIO1
<br>It was me put it in the running dog addiction but my enfeebled memory gland has taken a battering from years of self abuse, lol...<br>Unless i have it completely wrong this below is Class. In any case I took this pic in the George car park just after she'd won a match taking three out of three=":tongue2:"><br>
LOOK`S LIKE CLASS TO ME BOLIO. LOVELY BITCH . LOOK AT THOSE FEET ON HER... TOO MANY DOG`S & TOO MANY NAME`S TO REMEMBER:blink:!!!! DONE IT MYSELF SEVERAL TIMES D :thumbs:

lol your not wrong there mate thgat dog looks a picture :thumbs: out of interest where candy and class litter mates?

Edited by arcticgun

Picture620.jpg

No, the caption in that book is wrong...... :whistling:

Don't blame me....Blame Bolio! :D

I wont blame you for that :no: , but my addiction to these sort of dogs is down to that article in said book, and you wrote the book so your to blame :laugh: maybe I should get the wife to moan at you instead of me when Im off for another weeknd away with the dogs :D

Class was out of Dancer mated to saluki dog called Ash, which I think was a brother to T.G.'s saluki bitch that made the Forley finals three years on the trot.

Incidentally that photo of Class was also miscaptioned in the book as Blondie, and as I know I wouldn't have made that error I rest my case against the type setter :angel:

Can't blame J.D. as it was me "what wrote" that article Arcticgun.

Class was out of Dancer mated to saluki dog called Ash, which I think was a brother to T.G.'s saluki bitch that made the Forley finals three years on the trot.

Incidentally that photo of Class was also miscaptioned in the book as Blondie, and as I know I wouldn't have made that error I rest my case against the type setter :angel:

:thumbs: if I had your number you would have regretted admitting that :laugh: good write up though :yes:

Was Ash the father of Khan , sure i read he was ?