Shipping Air Rifles From Scotland To England - Now.

Hi, I have two 'old' air rifles that I have potentially traded to guy down south, no real value in them, he collects so wants to restore them (ASI repeater Paratrooper that uve had for 30+ yrs) so question is how do I get them to him now?

He lives in Batheaston/Bath.

According to my RFD I have to go through him etc, not really with the costs of involving two RFDs for two old guns.

So can they still go surface mail? I know you are supposed to have an account with Parcel Force 48 to use them, so anyone up in Scotland shipped anything recently down south without using RFD and if so any issues.. Thanks Steve

The air rifle licences have kicked in now so do you have them on your licence ?. if so your fao going to be sniffing about you getting rid of them but the english guy don't need a licence so why does a RFD need to get involved ?. If it was me i would of packaged them up well never mentioned guns and sent them by Hermes etc and had them tracked from your end to the guy them get a letter off the new owner and then you have something to show your fire arms officer