Did Someone Mention Amsterdam........................

In the picture of the bulldog, I stayed in the apartment above with the lights on for my fiftieth, it's on leber something square and is an old police station, it's the first time I,ve paid money for a night in the police station but well worth it just for the smells coming through the window, funnily I was allowed to smoke weed in the apartment but not fags, what a great place

• Like 2

Month till I'm back over there. I must have been to 5 diffrent bulldogs but never seen that one

Looks like the one which was a police station, Leidersplein I think, towards the museums.
and were was the clue for that spot on observation ? Edited by Greyman

Month till I'm back over there. I must have been to 5 diffrent bulldogs but never seen that one

Looks like the one which was a police station, Leidersplein I think, towards the museums.
and were was the clue for that spot on observation ?

I replied from the 1st page didnt see you beat me to it. Went to the bar/cafe next door and ordered food, had a drink while we waited, german cockroach scurried across the table.. the 'ex' said is that what I think it is.. I called the waitress over told her what I saw - paid for the drinks and we left, I bet its still lifting with them LOL

Their was 3 Bulldogs at one point in time I think, the oldest original one was a bit.. funky!

Good memories of that Smokeys too, I used to work in Holland now and again, Smokeys was the first coffee shop I ever went into and ever indulged - what a memory. Would of been around about 93/94. Last time I was there maybe 18 year ago, feels like last week though.

Edited by Columbo

and were was the clue for that spot on observation ?

I replied from the 1st page didnt see you beat me to it. Went to the bar/cafe next door and ordered food, had a drink while we waited, german cockroach scurried across the table.. the 'ex' said is that what I think it is.. I called the waitress over told her what I saw - paid for the drinks and we left, I bet its still lifting with them LOL

Their was 3 Bulldogs at one point in time I think, the oldest original one was a bit.. funky!

Good memories of that Smokeys too, I used to work in Holland now and again, Smokeys was the first coffee shop I ever went into and ever indulged - what a memory. Would of been around about 93/94. Last time I was there maybe 18 year ago, feels like last week though.

sorry I just could,nt resist it mate given your user name.
  • Like 1