Probably Been Done To Death.

Only once I've ever bought a dog in already doing the job-I was very lucky as the lad I had her off is a top class honest dog lad-I know a lad who got lucky with a Russell dog last season and that's some dog believe you me-there's still genuine lads out there who tell the truth.I've always bought/bred my own from pups and took my chances bar tiny tina the bitch I had from jj.atb dc

• Like 3

I was proper on my arse at the time-the lad who sorted me out had a cue of people offering silly money for her but let her go to me...something I will always be grateful for.ive turned down silly money for her-no amount would ever buy her she will die in my kennels.atb dc

• Like 8

I was proper on my arse at the time-the lad who sorted me out had a cue of people offering silly money for her but let her go to me...something I will always be grateful for.ive turned down silly money for her-no amount would ever buy her she will die in my kennels.atb dc

I'm not on my arse as yet but if the right dog came up I'd chance it, how it should be mate the good ens deserve it ?

• Like 1

get a result with this bitch no matter where-she is in my hall of fame lol.I'm in a different position now these days hopefully and the lads I have around me will see me right and I them-as it should be...sometimes you just need a bit of faith ;).atb dc

• Like 10

20161030_123747.jpgget a result with this bitch no matter where-she is in my hall of fame lol.I'm in a different position now these days hopefully and the lads I have around me will see me right and I them-as it should be...sometimes you just need a bit of faith ;).atb dc

Nice one ? I'm just starting out with a mate I know very little and he knows even less lol I've a dog ready to start now but the pregnant wife has said he's too pretty to work and has to be a pet (he lives in house so she loves him) lol so goto wait now to get a pup in next year and start again and put them in a kennel.

• Like 1

16 years ago me and I lad I worked with bought a pair of terriers of a lad who was packing in a big strong Lakeland dog and a border Lakeland bitch for £250 the pair these dogs had been talked up by men who come beating for us they were the dogs bollocks we got them with a 2 week trial lucky for us we work on a very foxy estate and snow with in a week, I had tracked a pair of foxes to a hole so I rang the lad I worked with he come down with the pair I dropped the strong dog in first he went in come straight out did that on every entrance, so we then tried the bitch she flew in baying away in seconds, he looked keen chained up hearing the bitch bay,I was gutted as the dog was to be mine he had some sign of work on him .anyway 10 mins went by she went quiet and out she come, we rang the trainee he fetched my old Russel down and we bolted dog dug the vixen! Next day we tracked another into a 2 eye earth tried the dog again went about a metre and backed out not Intrested so in with the bitch she flew in baying away and come out 15 minutes looking confused we had to get headkeeper to come up with his terrier to sort it, we took the 2 terriers back and told the lad what happened he always used the bitch to find then once she was baying let the dog in to kill the fox and the bitch would stay, never again will I buy others crap

I can see why the lad was packing in, I will be waiting for my pups in summer and hopefully they will be good ens ?

attachicon.gif20161030_123747.jpgget a result with this bitch no matter where-she is in my hall of fame lol.I'm in a different position now these days hopefully and the lads I have around me will see me right and I them-as it should be...sometimes you just need a bit of faith ;).atb dc

Get the little bitch to hampshire matey. The chalk awaits. So does that lazy fat thatcher hehe