Illegal Hare Coursing.. !

That's what driving round fields fuvking other people's property does. Understand people trying get a run for there dogs but when they flying round fields ripping them up driving through gates hedges etc etc people are going get pissed off

Plus it's a match for dollar , hardly enjoying the fact it's dog versus hare, and you can do that on your own, mob handed hunting has spoilt it for the solo hunter. Any lads that go out in large numbers are asking for and creating grief IMHO, its not my cuppa tea, I love to see a course but wouldn't want to be surrounded by people. Wrong end of the game for me.

A lot of these lad s who go out mob handed aint got the arse or commitment to do it on there own. In recent years coursing boys should have kept a low profile.Doing it like they do they must know before they leave home there in for a shit load of grief.Rightly or wrongly that's the way its been for years now.If you were doing owt else illegal you would do your best to not get caught. The mobs do it different spread out all over the land in some cases driving, then film it then put on facebook,then get knicked n cry about it. Then get out the dogs after a season or two.

t

• Like 1

I find poaching a tricky one. I can't blame someone trying to find a run for their dogs, but if I owned land I would not want poachers coming around. But on the other hand if they come quietly, respect the land and don't wipe out all the quarry I wouldn't be too hard on them. Any damage to property or theft I would get very nasty but it would have to get serious for me to consider involving the law.

Weve had a couple of run ins with the female Game Officer to no avail she was making a lot of assumptions and presumptions that came to nothing But. by applying pressure to Farmers/Landowners she cost us a lot of our rabbiting permissions on her patch poisonous springs to mind.

That's what driving round fields fuvking other people's property does. Understand people trying get a run for there dogs but when they flying round fields ripping them up driving through gates hedges etc etc people are going get pissed off

Plus it's a match for dollar , hardly enjoying the fact it's dog versus hare, and you can do that on your own, mob handed hunting has spoilt it for the solo hunter. Any lads that go out in large numbers are asking for and creating grief IMHO, its not my cuppa tea, I love to see a course but wouldn't want to be surrounded by people. Wrong end of the game for me.

:thumbs:

There's nothing tricky about deciding whether poaching is good or bad - its an illegal pursuit carried out on land not owned by the perpetrator who destroys property and degrades the land by his actions. Its selfishness personified. One cannot pick and choose the laws one chooses to obey - thats anarchy and means anyone can do what he thinks is right to you and yours - maybe 'borrow' your car, 'borrow' a bit of cash, or much much worse.

Obey the law - ask for permission. Poachers deserve no sympathy. Take away their guns and their dogs.

• Like 1

There's nothing tricky about deciding whether poaching is good or bad - its an illegal pursuit carried out on land not owned by the perpetrator who destroys property and degrades the land by his actions. Its selfishness personified. One cannot pick and choose the laws one chooses to obey - thats anarchy and means anyone can do what he thinks is right to you and yours - maybe 'borrow' your car, 'borrow' a bit of cash, or much much worse.

Obey the law - ask for permission. Poachers deserve no sympathy. Take away their guns and their dogs.

Not at all, in my younger years I walked the land with no permission and didn't destroy property or degrade the land.

not everyone is fortunate enough to have permission mate do poaching is the only way to work their dog