It's Morton lol

No chance. The only mongrels which he would have in his kennels all have coats made of gold and would cost ye £450 a piece.

I advised people a while ago,on this site and others,not to source a Working Bedlington from the Keighley area.Ive spent an awful lot of wasted energy,time and commitment attempting to get the Bedlington, as an honest grafter,accepted as a grafter once more,possibly why i tried to steer honest souls away from dross.I have 2 Beddy bitches at home now that im reluctant to breed from because of the nuggets that pollute the breed.IF i breed another litter i may possibly do what ive always done,gift 1,keep 1 and sell 1 for no more than £150.Chinese whispers,ignorance and lies are the ruination of many a dog and owners reputation.

• Like 1

It's Morton lol

No chance. The only mongrels which he would have in his kennels all have coats made of gold and would cost ye £450 a piece.

Do you know of ANY litter of terriers ive advertised or sold for £450?,or are you just another ignorant feckwit that as little to contribute so contributes feck all thats valid.

It's Morton lol

I advised people a while ago,on this site and others,not to source a Working Bedlington from the Keighley area.Ive spent an awful lot of wasted energy,time and commitment attempting to get the Bedlington, as an honest grafter,accepted as a grafter once more,possibly why i tried to steer honest souls away from dross.I have 2 Beddy bitches at home now that im reluctant to breed from because of the nuggets that pollute the breed.IF i breed another litter i may possibly do what ive always done,gift 1,keep 1 and sell 1 for no more than £150.Chinese whispers,ignorance and lies are the ruination of many a dog and owners reputation.

it was a joke morten we all no it's not you

It's Morton lol

it was a joke morten we all no it's not you

We don,t all know and i took your post as as honest ribaldry.I know just about every Bedlington bred around these parts and the folk involved,thats why i actively steer folk away from this area and such folk,they want your dollar and nothing more.Im all for a piss take and getting folks backs up but at times its important to portray a serious note or 3 and the people about that will say,do and instigate any means of getting a sale and conning a mush out of his or her brass.Id not wish to be associated with such,even in jest,unless its at anothers expense perhaps.

Is the beddy scene f****d around you mate or still a few honest blokes about .

What i expect from a working terrier is not being bred towards by anybody else that owns Bedlingtons in this area and thats set in granite.

• Like 1