Put Her To Work Jj

You're welcome mate :thumbs:

I was wondering, are you using the thumb hole or thumb up?

I won't be at the show mate - I've used up all of my holiday until April and, most of my days off at the moment are spent helping my parents out.

Im using the thumb hole Jon it just feels right some how lol

im sorry you cant make it to the show Jon i would of liked to have met you bud

you never know i mite come down with Si some time :yes:

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

We'll all meet up at some point mate :yes:

....... I was so worried about posting that Merlyn that I nearly drove the fecker up to you :rolleyes:

WELL IF YOU DID THERE WOULD OF BEEN A BED AND SOME GOOD HOME GRUB FOR YOU MATE

but she got hear in one piece and what a rifle Jon

when i first saw it i tossed and turn,d over her every time i came on the forum i went strait to the sales section to see if it had been sold lol

I new i was going to own her but it went against the grain every thing i hate

thumb hole stock

daystate

but still i found my self wanting her

and with your kind offer she was on her way to me .

I once had a hw100kt got her off JJM at 9pm one night and by 9am it was sold every thing i shot at i missed lol

as i cant the thumb hole stock rifles even when laying prone off the pod

i blame my big hands lol

even my s400 with the custom stock i did the same with that rifle to

but this Merlin feels right dont know why but she dose mate

IN SI,S WORDS SHE IS ACE :laugh:

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2

I'm really glad you like it Jimmy, you're putting it to good use straight away. I'm gutted I couldn't get up there with you both but I had other things to sort out which you know about, but hopefully that's all done and dusted. I was wondering are you still using the JSB Jumbo's now, or have gone for something different? I'm liking the AA Hunter pellets, the HW loves them and there doesn't seem to be as many flyers, I'm going to give them a go in the Wildcat me thinks. I cant remark on if they put things to sleep better as I still haven't f**king hit anything PMSL.

I'm sorry to hear Sean is having a mare with the Photon, but you know and witnessed how many problems I've had with mine. Great shooting and a good write up buddy :victory::victory:

• Like 1

I'm really glad you like it Jimmy, you're putting it to good use straight away. I'm gutted I couldn't get up there with you both but I had other things to sort out which you know about, but hopefully that's all done and dusted. I was wondering are you still using the JSB Jumbo's now, or have gone for something different? I'm liking the AA Hunter pellets, the HW loves them and there doesn't seem to be as many flyers, I'm going to give them a go in the Wildcat me thinks. I cant remark on if they put things to sleep better as I still haven't f**king hit anything PMSL.

I'm sorry to hear Sean is having a mare with the Photon, but you know and witnessed how many problems I've had with mine. Great shooting and a good write up buddy :victory::victory:

Jsb exact in the hw100 177

BIS MAGS IN THE MERLYN 177

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1