Help With Zeroing

i bought a S200 the other day and carnt seem to zero in. I have tried with the hawke scope that came on it and its way out. I changed that scope with a spare one i had off my last gun which was working fine and its all over the place.

Could it be something to do with the rifle its self ?

i have only been shooting a couple of month so any adive of help would be greatfull

thanks

The only thing I can suggest is bore sighting it first, basically making sure the barrel & the scope are aligned. You can by laser bore sights on eBay for a few quid. Other than that I can't really suggest anything.

Can you see the fall of shot?

What pressure are you putting in the gun mate ?

Mk2 or mk3 ? Could the barrel band of been knocked at all. I once knocked the barrel band on my S410 and it was obviously all over the place. Look down the barrel and make sure it's in line with the cylinder.

Could be the O ring on the probe

All sorts of possiblities mate

Its a MK3 mate, just had a quick look at the barrel looks ok but will have a better look in the morning

filled it up to 190-200 and 40/50 pellets got fired scattering all over the place.

i need to get it filled up again in the morning and have another go

if not i will take it in my local shop for alook over . thanks pal