Couple Hours Out

squab

still cold with a good frost here today so put couple miles into the dogs,last time i walked this bit land it was heaving with cover seems someone has got other ideas.

from this

IMG_20161228_104223_zps086faqzm.jpg

IMG_20161228_103914_zpsp4y48bid.jpg

to this

IMG_20161228_104224_zps6kcoiwcu.jpg

last bit that been left was holding plenty, not very often we bolt 3 muntys and a fox out the same bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJiorm9qDHM

sooner i get a lurcher the better but keeps them fit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6x_c5_Lgkc

Screenshot_2016-12-28-12-38-44_zpsvadpqf

• Like 5

Do they go to ground pal thinking of something like this myself but a lot of mine shafts near me be f****d if they go in them

never mate,i ask them nicely as pups when im starting them out, never needed to tell them twice :thumbs:

• Like 1

Cracking voice mate what you waiting on Lurcher wise atb Flacko

always know when they are on mate :thumbs: ,as for what lurcher...............il tell you what i dont want and thats a bull x or to travel 3 hours to view a young bitch which had clearly had a litter recently, or 200 miles to view a dog with an undershot jaw,or another 300 miles for a dog that knows its job when in all honesty it done feck all to impress me and i gave it back free of charge,dont want a pup out of a 2 year old sire and a dam thats prob not seen a field and i certainly dont want one of those mate of a mate getting rid of a dog type where in reality the things better off with granny down the street where the previous owner can go visit once a week rather than concern themselves with a decent working home.........................and thats just for starters,im someone thats never sold a dog in 25 year but gifted a few not quite up for what i needed but excelled at other things in fact im getting pissed off with parting with my money for shite,i mean lets be honest unless you got a close circle mates in the game where money has no meaning and the dog comes first then id say your f****d lol.

for someone that has bent over backwards to help others at times im in no rush for that honest dog/well bred pup to work along side my team of bushers...............slight rant but you did ask :D

• Like 7