Bolters

I,m made up with him Keith,hes a midges under 21" and still got knuckle to grow out,nice thick jacket on him too.Recalls bang on and retreivings improving by the day,still a fecking menace in the house though,no off switch lol Will fetch him over one day for a mooch after Christmas etc if you fancy....

glad your pleased with him Dave, mine is a headstrong little bugger, but from day 1 i have put my all into her, calm is the way to go with her, im no dog whisperer but its paying off, nice n steady around the house now, shes a pup simple as that, trying to be the boss, but im the boss here, will get her measured , yes be nice to meetup sometime matey , thanks for the comments lads

I,m made up with him Keith,hes a midges under 21" and still got knuckle to grow out,nice thick jacket on him too.Recalls bang on and retreivings improving by the day,still a fecking menace in the house though,no off switch lol Will fetch him over one day for a mooch after Christmas etc if you fancy....

in what way is he a menace in the house Dave, i presume you mean scatty, penny was like that at the beginning, what i used to do is show her the palm of my hand with the word no, and calmly placed her in her own inside kennel, first thing in the mornings when she comes to greet me now, bit boistrous i just show her the palm of my hand, job done, in the beginning she would charge into the house like a madman, now walks in calmly, good luck Dave