Dylan Hartley Lions Captain??

Always looks terrible in slow motion but to my English eyes ;) looks like terrible timing, Wood caught him right on his heel chopping him down, O'Brian looked like he was half out the tackle while Hartley just off the bench and not quite up to speed mistimed suddenly found O'Brian falling a lot faster than he was when he started the tackle.

Laws of the game mean a red but I think an example will be made of him because he was/is a grub and Eng capt, maybe rather unfairly in this instance.

Won't weaken Eng team as he isn't the best hooker we got, passable hes not even in the top three.

Godbless your English eye's......absolutely lined him up....he's a tramp....full intent to do damage....the eye's don't lie....

• Like 2

If England do not get the grand slam this year there will be something very wrong. There is only one close game for them and thats Ireland, Wales will be in amongst the also rans I am afraid.

Edited to add: To keep in with the theme of the Lions there are only two maybe three Welsh players I would consider to be in with a shout of going. Tiperic, Falatau and Alun-wyn.

TC

Liam Williams will go before all 3 you mentioned also George North and don't discount somebody like Melon as the mid week captain.

Liam is off to the Saracens at the end of this season. The problem with Liam is his heart is bigger than his body, thats why he gets so many injuries. We will see how he goes this afternoon against Toulon 3pm sky sports 2, I would not be surprised to see him come off injured.

TC

If England do not get the grand slam this year there will be something very wrong. There is only one close game for them and thats Ireland, Wales will be in amongst the also rans I am afraid.

Edited to add: To keep in with the theme of the Lions there are only two maybe three Welsh players I would consider to be in with a shout of going. Tiperic, Falatau and Alun-wyn.

TC

Liam Williams will go before all 3 you mentioned also George North and don't discount somebody like Melon as the mid week captain.

Liam is off to the Saracens at the end of this season. The problem with Liam is his heart is bigger than his body, thats why he gets so many injuries. We will see how he goes this afternoon against Toulon 3pm sky sports 2, I would not be surprised to see him come off injured.

TC

Going to Saracens wouldn't effect his selection imo, we're allowed 4 wild cards and he would be my first pick. You're right about him getting injured though, he's full on fair play.

TC

TC

Going to Saracens wouldn't effect his selection imo, we're allowed 4 wild cards and he would be my first pick. You're right about him getting injured though, he's full on fair play.

Well he got though the game but was pretty anonymous to be honest, couple of touches and made a few yards, not what you have come to expect of him.

TC