2016 Review

Love it Mark and yes I am an owd twat for sure mate. State pension starting 4th Jan, that will pay for the Wildcat in .177 :whistling:

I am quite amazed at the difference in the TX Mark, very very accurate, clover leaf at 25mt with 10 shots, took me by sheer surprise I can tell you that. This is a completely different rifle.

Phil

• Like 2

Love it Mark and yes I am an owd twat for sure mate. State pension starting 4th Jan, that will pay for the Wildcat in .177 :whistling:

I am quite amazed at the difference in the TX Mark, very very accurate, clover leaf at 25mt with 10 shots, took me by sheer surprise I can tell you that. This is a completely different rifle.

Phil

Little hunters hitting 10m bolt heads at 60mtrs with his tx Phil :whistling:

and his is not fettle,d yet :yes:

just thought i would tell you that mate :whistling:

If you want just leave the stocks Phil and ill sort some thing out and come down and refurb them for you bud

for a day on the shot guns :yes: lol

some one needs to show you how to shoot one :laugh:

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 3

Well I think I could hit a 10m bolt at 60mt as well Jimmy after all 10m is about 35ft..........if however we are talking 10mm at 60mt, then I don't like Ethan any more. :cray:

We will have a chat about the stocks Jimmy after Xmas mate, thank you. :yes:

Phil

Edited by philpot
  • Like 1

Well I think I could hit a 10m bolt at 60mt as well Jimmy after all 10m is about 35ft..........if however we are talking 10mm at 60mt, then I don't like Ethan any more. :cray:

We will have a chat about the stocks Jimmy after Xmas mate, thank you. :yes:

Phil

Thats the one Phil lol

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I have been trying a few different pellets in the Wildcat and Rapid over the last couple of days with interesting results.

Rapid.

Can't really go below 16gr because of the shorter barrels but found the AA Field Heavy 18gr, fantastic so that is the one I will take to the outdoor 65mt range as a start point.

Wildcat.

Now I am not used to loopy pellet flight produced with 16gr JSB Jumbo pellets and wanted to try lighter pellets so enter FAP........................god they were awful, jammed up, lousy groups, so will not be testing them again which is a pity because they are cracking in .177. I want to try JSB Exact Jumbo RS and Exact Express to see if they will work just to try and flatten the flight path a little. Groups produced on the JSB Jumbo were good but loopy.

Phil