I just put some general grabber at's on my ranger, I wasn't looking for anything too aggressive as I also do a lot of road miles, but I needed much more than road tyres as when the motorway finishes I am usually driving around a field, often wet and muddy, usually pulling a loaded trailer.

I must say, my first impressions, they really handle off road exceptionally well, the road manners are good, I gave it a boot full on a wet roundabout and they didn't budge, they are just very slightly noisier than the goodyear roads I had on before, but after a couple of days I don't notice it now.

Time will tell how well they wear, not as good as the bf's I guess, but they are cheaper and perform just as well so far, and I couldn't get the bf's in my size either, so all in all I think they are a good choice

I just put some general grabber at's on my ranger, I wasn't looking for anything too aggressive as I also do a lot of road miles, but I needed much more than road tyres as when the motorway finishes I am usually driving around a field, often wet and muddy, usually pulling a loaded trailer.

I must say, my first impressions, they really handle off road exceptionally well, the road manners are good, I gave it a boot full on a wet roundabout and they didn't budge, they are just very slightly noisier than the goodyear roads I had on before, but after a couple of days I don't notice it now.

Time will tell how well they wear, not as good as the bf's I guess, but they are cheaper and perform just as well so far, and I couldn't get the bf's in my size either, so all in all I think they are a good choice

Got a set of Grabber AT on my FL2. Similar requirements to you and they are doing just fine. Seems to be a very popular AT at the moment.