khan v earl

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was stunned (not as much as earl).thought graham was gonna test the wee upstart god bless earl, he thought they were to hasty wi the stoppage! would love to see khan fight thaxton next, i'd be surprised if the tough norfolk boy can't test the fella...

i'd like to see khan fight anyone that was'nt a total waste of space......

anyone can be made to look brilliant in boxing especially that little tosser....it's all hype...and about time he had to fight someone that wanted to fight back..

i was stunned (not as much as earl).thought graham was gonna test the wee upstart god bless earl, he thought they were to hasty wi the stoppage! would love to see khan fight thaxton next, i'd be surprised if the tough norfolk boy can't test the fella...

BELIVE ME LADS ,

I HOPE IAM WRONG ................... BUT EARL SOUNDED A LITTLE PUNCHY TO ME , I HOPE HE RETIRES

DUCKWING :big_boss:

quote]

BELIVE ME LADS ,

I HOPE IAM WRONG ................... BUT EARL SOUNDED A LITTLE PUNCHY TO ME , I HOPE HE RETIRES

DUCKWING :big_boss:

It was no secret that earl was not in good shape for this fight and it showed...he had very little punch resistance and even though he is still only 28/29 he has had a lot of wars.....thats to take nothing away from khan....the kid improves with every fight and is massive at the weight....

I can't see why people don't like khan.........ok hes a little flashy but not as much as hye could be, he puts money and time back into the community he grew up in, he counts himself as english, hes gracious in his wins when he could brag about it.........nothing like the arrogant, self righteous tosser that is mayweather, totaly unsporting and a cock..............khan is respectful, driven and talented, best of all its ANOTHER awesome british fighter,

get behind him and give him a fan base to fight for

And shame on the english for booing the american national anthem in the hatton v mayweather!!!

Well personally i dont like him because of his ethnic background plain and simple.....if someone wants to call that racist then so be it,i call it pride in your country and your heritage.

Although i agree he seems a nice enough kid with a sensible head on his shoulders and is definately a great talent.....I guess some of us are just too set in our ways.

Well personally i dont like him because of his ethnic background plain and simple.....if someone wants to call that racist then so be it,i call it pride in your country and your heritage.

Although i agree he seems a nice enough kid with a sensible head on his shoulders and is definately a great talent.....I guess some of us are just too set in our ways.

i agree about the pride of country and i am one of the first people to say about muslims or watever or about all these illegal immagrants and that but i think khan is a good fighter they just need to put him up against someone who will give him a run for his money like hatton last night or like joe calzaghe where they have fight some good fighters :boxing:

yeah unfortunately i would say thats racist, i'm very proud of my country and when it comes to people moving here legally or illegally i'm very sceptical.....in fact probably racist but a line has to be drawn, he's the third generation to be born in britain, and they all work, i have no problem with that theres alot of english people who do alot less i'd rather boot them out!! he stands up and says he's british, thats whats counts, theres men and women of all races and skin colours and religions fighting and giving there lives for britain, he doesn't force it into anyone face he doesn't preach about it, therefore i'll support him

alot of our sports stars aren't white christians

the only people i have a problem with is people who don't work cos they choose not to, cos they think the world owes them, people without opinions and people who won't stand up for their country!!

but khan is here, british and proud of it!!

the only people i have a problem with is people who don't work cos they choose not to, cos they think the world owes them, people without opinions and people who won't stand up for their country!!

but khan is here, british and proud of it!!

So with that in mind,you should have a problem with the khan family......they didnt stand up for their country,they deserted it !!....anyway,its a never ending argument probably best left alone,like i say,some of us are just too set in our ways.

i didn't say anything about how i feel about his family.........just amir khan............he's a good guy and not greedy with his wealth.....he has done more to change disadvantaged peoples lives than i probably ever will benefitting britain, if he becomes a prick then i won't support him but until then

everyone is racist as it is impossible not to react differently to peoples skin colour religion etc but it comes to tolerence, he's helping british so i have no problem with him