New Super Starship

Been in my man cave this weekend and made this new and improved crutch starship, I,ve made it a bit longer than my previous ones to give an even longer draw, also made the fork ttf and capable of taking 35mm bands, so it's 31" overall length, bands are 35mm tapered to 25 and the draw to my chin is 48" if I go butterfly style I can get a 6ft draw on it, it's very accurate and is chucking 12mm lead balls faster than my normal cattys can do 9mm steels, I had a little test on my normal garden target range and not only did it hit the target with ease it smashed my catch box to bits after, it is a beast, I will go for a little mooch in the week, but I,m feeling a little sorry for the pheasants already,

post-102539-0-80652800-1474302095_thumb.jpg

post-102539-0-77209300-1474302110_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Looks mint how long did that take you

realistically about half a day including cutting the fork and bands, as it's an old crutch you can extend it by about a foot to give you an even bigger draw, but it seems beast enough as it is, I am a bit busy with work at the moment but can't wait to give it a proper go, like I said a bit to much for the garden so need a trip out
  • 1 month later...

I have been messing with starship sling shots . i have now made one i like . i cant post pictures . ..a few good things are better accuracy and more power . one main thing i like is you get 6 ft lbs + out of 9.5 mm 10 mm bb.s these are cheap to bulk buy . one draw back is the sling shot wont fit in a pocket but i have added a torch to mine . people out there should give them a try .

• Like 1