A Nice Wander...

HedgeCrawler

Abit of rain this morning so instead of sitting inside decided to head of into the woods to see what's about.The dogs put up a few squirrels and pheasants in the wood and manged to get a pigeon in the field but other than that it was just a quiet walk.It's nice to be out while its cooler seeing the pup use his nose more and learn from the older dog.The leaves are changing rapidly and it wont be long before the temperature really drops.

HC

post-101633-0-25229900-1473502870_thumb.jpg

post-101633-0-72078600-1473503125_thumb.jpg

post-101633-0-42875700-1473503144_thumb.jpg

post-101633-0-06513200-1473503164_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Always good too get out after a bit of rain this time of year as the scent is always better. Anyway here's to a lovely autumn and much cooler temps. atb for the season ahead.

I know what you mean about the smell.It's much more vivid and clear with the ferns and bark.

HC

Edited by HedgeCrawler
  • Like 1

was out in the rain as well hedgecrawler, been limping around with a bad knee for 5weeks, the borders put up 2 mutty and afew rabbits, just glad to get out, missing the lurcher though,love getting out this time of year see whats new and whats about.

I was suprised there was no deer about as normally I see them on nearly every field and wood.