Tx200 Mk1 Walnut Stocked

well i got this lovely gun giving for free yesterday,off my old mates ex wife he left her five years ago for another woman and has not been seen since he went to live in london with his new partner she was clearing out the spare room and said ive come accross some hunting stuff if you have any need for it otherwise i will just bin it i said yeh but he might still want it ,she said after 5 years and leaving her with 2 kids hes lost all rights to it,so i offered her some money for it as its mint but she would not have it,so i gave the lads something,anyway last night i made some call and got in touche with one of his close mates who managed to contact him as i did not feel comfortable taking his stuff ,got a call back this morning saying im more then welcome to have all his hunting gear but not to let his missus know hes been in touche funny old world isnt it,as i say the gun is in lovely condition just seems he walked out and left everything behind its 7 years since i last saw him so i can only wish him luck

thanks mark when i get a camera sorted i will get some taking,funny how some men will leave everything behind including his lovely sons for another woman,hes made no attempt to contact his sons which i find a bit sad as there lovely boys,but theres nothing as funny as people as they say

• Like 1

I worked the doors with this lad he was a bit of a fanny rat but I never thought he would walk out on his family my other mate Joe who is very good mates with him said he just thought she was fantastic and wished he had met her years ago /I asked him did he miss his kids he said he's just put the past behind him and has started a new life/I could not do it but eache to there own