trigger cz

hi took my new cz 22 rimfiire vermint 16 inch barrel out to set it up and the trigger is shit .just order a trigger kit for it hope that does the trick.

easy to do mate just look on here if your not sure http://cz452.com/

i fitted the thickest spring and red tube out the kit. that was perfect for me. but all triggers are different so you mite want it lighter then mine. once you have fitted the kit put the bolt in load it.[ with out it bullets in of course ! im sure you no that ! ha ha ] just do the bang test ie hit the butt of the rifle to see if it go's off if it does you no the spring in it is to light. so start off with the thickest 1st

Edited by jamie g

Brooks kit is lovely....

My CZ Varmint in .22 LR was the only firearm I've ever bought new, and I was delighted with it in every way except the trigger. It was really heavy, had loads of creep, and even more backlash, and was generally horrible to use. And I know what good triggers should be like... I've been a NSRA target shooter for 25 years, and shoot an Anschutz 1913 for my target shooting. So I bought the Brooks kit, I used the lightest spring and the thickest tube, and now it's lovely!

Hope it helps!!!

Effortless

The 452 and the trigger...well we all know and have heard so much. I am really curious because I too have spent many years in a NSRA club, in the team and as coach. Now the NRA where I am Secretary of my club. During my 35 plus years shooting I must have fired way over 100 rifles. Years ago I had a BRNO and the trigger was great. More recently I have purchased a CZ 452 Silhouette (NEW) and the trigger is brilliant. Now...I have not taken it apart and checked and I have heard tales of some RFD's changing the trigger as they arrive but mine is brilliant. When my new Tikka arrived it was the first job I did to adjust the trigger but my 452 is great.

It is legendary how "bad" these triggers are but I have simply not found that...strange me thinks........I have an idea for another thread.

Deker

Edited by Deker

Funny you should mention RFD's changing triggers!!! When I bought the rifle I was expecting a fully adjustable trigger, based on the specs given on the importers website... when I finally took it apart, it was the billy basic trigger. Not happy, but I couldn't be bothered to follow it up, or research it all correctly.

Effortless.

The CZ 452 comes with the standard crappy trigger. We dont give the tuning option anymore, we just fit the kit, and sell the gun converted.I believe the new 453? [which we,ve never seen] has a much more adjustable, better trigger.

The CZ 452 comes with the standard crappy trigger. We dont give the tuning option anymore, we just fit the kit, and sell the gun converted.I believe the new 453? [which we,ve never seen] has a much more adjustable, better trigger.

I really should just have a look at my trigger because its so good I recon my dealer must have just changed it as you do. The 453 is meant to be a completely new design and/but it is also a set trigger..........I have never seen/used a 453 so I don't know if it is any better, but I do not like set triggers!

Win some lose some!

I really should just have a look at my trigger because its so good I recon my dealer must have just changed it as you do. The 453 is meant to be a completely new design and/but it is also a set trigger..........I have never seen/used a 453 so I don't know if it is any better, but I do not like set triggers!

Win some lose some!

the trigger on the cz 453 is a set trigger i think lads :) but you can adjust it if you dont want it as a set trigger

Edited by jamie g

Win some lose some!

the trigger on the cz 453 is a set trigger i think lads :) but you can adjust it if you dont want it as a set trigger

cheers lads have red all your replys and they were all helpful, have now orderer my trigger kit and will let you all know how i get on once its been fitted and tested. :clapper: l