Anyone else think the fruit growth this year is very early, and a bit sporadic, have seen trees covered in sloes already, yet a tree next to it has nothing on,likewise blackberry,s most are still green but the odd bush is covered in ripe ones, also seeing rose hips about earlier than usual?

I thought the blackberries was late as I hadn't seen any black ones in hedges all green or red,but then wife came back with load from by allotments other day.

I picked some sloes couple days ago,put them in freezer, will get some gin when I'm up town next and then put them in.

I thought the blackberries was late as I hadn't seen any black ones in hedges all green or red,but then wife came back with load from by allotments other day.

I picked some sloes couple days ago,put them in freezer, will get some gin when I'm up town next and then put them in.

. Same recipe but I use vodka instead of gin, it's a nicer taste also going to try rose hip vodka as well, when I make my rose hip syrup, it's good for the joints, and mine need all the help they can get,