My New Pup

Sully.... Nice enough pup, but just a quick question .... why do you have to hold on to its tail like that ? :hmm:

I just have it held bud , not pulling it , not harming the pup in anyway.

Back feet pulled back and splayed your finger is white with the pressure ... You may not have intentionally been pulling to hard but you definitely were ... Running dogs need that tail as a rudder ......

• Like 1

Sully.... Nice enough pup, but just a quick question .... why do you have to hold on to its tail like that ? :hmm:

Back feet pulled back and splayed your finger is white with the pressure ... You may not have intentionally been pulling to hard but you definitely were ... Running dogs need that tail as a rudder ......

The pup was standing that way , as she was watching my other pup a short distance away , I literally held her tail upward, my hands , face , back and arms were fairly badly burnt from the sun so I'm pretty sure the slightest pressure would make them go white.

I wasn't pulling in anyway shape or form , kept enough dogs at this stage to know what I'm doing , anyway I'm off , got better things to do than zoom in on a picture to look at someone's fingers.