Thanks to the lads who put me onto TPMS a couple of weeks ago.

Been struggling for decent meat for a while now since a couple of the blokes I was using have stopped. I've been having to travel 4-5 different places to get all of my stuff and paying over the odds.

I've taken delivery of 160lb of meat this morning including beef, green tripe, chicken carcass and chicken necks. It all looks really decent stuff. Chicken carcass are a good size too. It's filled 2 chest freezers for £80.

Nice one lads ?

• Like 1

You have to email them for a catalogue mate. I will try to screen shot it and post it up when I get chance.

You email them your order and pay cash on delivery. They will tell you what day they deliver to your area.

Can't fault them at all.

Yeh I'm same as you Joe. I don't like them mixes what come with "a bit of everything".

I like to buy green tripe, quality mince, chicken carcass and necks, offal etc all separate and then you know exactly what they are getting.

Hope you get sorted fella

• Like 1

They got a pretty good set up at there new place, cost me around £40 a month to feed my dogs. like the way they package there meat stacks in my freezers well.There deodoriser concentrate is good stuff aswell