Sign in to follow this  
GruffaloGriff

Anyone Know Where Midnight Is?

I know he sold up his knife making gear but just wondering if anyone knew what he is up to now? Top bloke, gave me some good advice on knife making etc.

My lad still treasures the wee knife he made for him, thinking about maybe trying to get 4 different ones done in next year or 2. So I can give all kids one each when they old enough, I liked midnights knifes and they weren't expensive either. I'll have to do some research now in to others knifes lol as they all look good to me haha

• Like 2

My lad still treasures the wee knife he made for him, thinking about maybe trying to get 4 different ones done in next year or 2. So I can give all kids one each when they old enough, I liked midnights knifes and they weren't expensive either. I'll have to do some research now in to others knifes lol as they all look good to me haha

A good knife is as good a gift as anything you can give some one i reckon. ive got a folding bunny skinner my father gave me 18 years ago it is hand made by a mate of his and Dad made the leather pouch for it. He gave it to me for my 13th birthday. I treasure it with my life and use it every weekend.

• Like 4

A good knife is as good a gift as anything you can give some one i reckon. ive got a folding bunny skinner my father gave me 18 years ago it is hand made by a mate of his and Dad made the leather pouch for it. He gave it to me for my 13th birthday. I treasure it with my life and use it every weekend.

Aye that's my thinking pal, not too clued up on all the skills and steel used, but been given a couple options to look into, so hopefully I find some suitable, I ain't in a hurry tho

• Like 1

Its a shame that Midnight gave up knifemaking,- he was very talented and did some great knives. I hope he is doing ok.

• Like 1