Bedlington Terrier

Has anyone ever used a full bedlington for bushing? What were they like?

Shite,get a Russel.
The knowledgable one has spoken

I wonder what he is really like... I'm sure he is perfectly charming....

Nice as pie. Lol

Guest foxpack

Seen a few good ones .great foxing bitch called treacle up in Cumbria .real grafter.but same again would through a deaf lug on you.another dog called piper .real animal of a dog .if he got to Fox underground it was in serious trouble .had a bite like a crocodile.

• Like 2

Has anyone ever used a full bedlington for bushing? What were they like?

Shite,get a Russel.

The knowledgable one has spoken

Its far more difficult to find the correct working kennel for any proper bred Beddy,the people that cannot be arsed to do a little research,that may answer any question they need answering are better off getting themselves a Russel,Russel owners are often far more amenable and tolerant,plus they know how to suffer fools :angel: .

• Like 1

Does that go for Plummer owners aswell Morton, as they jus Russell's in a cape lol

I recon Morton might waffle on a bit but I also recommend he seem more dog work than a fair few on this forum

Ive seen or owned many of the recognised terrier breeds,mainly in the context of the field and hunting,thats why ill only own Beddy hybrids now and a Lakey,i cannot handle more than 1 lakey at a time.Ive never seen or owned a Plummer graft,id like to but am like many and have been prejudiced by the action of the fella that created them and the different factions fighting over the breed title.If i can live with Beddys and the majority of the chancers,egos and nuggets that own them,then id possibly be the right sort of candidate to give a decent bred Plummer a chance,food for thought perhaps :hmm: .

Seen a few good ones .great foxing bitch called treacle up in Cumbria .real grafter.but same again would through a deaf lug on you.another dog called piper .real animal of a dog .if he got to Fox underground it was in serious trouble .had a bite like a crocodile.

Piper was bred down here if its the same one , good in the ground but not cover work and a twat for scrapping, got some pics some where of him after a dig. I have both in the blood lines of my beddys .

Piper was bred down here if its the same one , good in the ground but not cover work and a twat for scrapping, got some pics some where of him after a dig. I have both in the blood lines of my beddys .

How you doing stranger?.

Guest foxpack

yea ratch it out mate. See if it's same dog.be about 16 years ago .

Bred in glynneath by Alun Evans, went up to cumbria to B H then came back down for a few seasons and saw a fair bit of work to fox. Was a pest for scapping lurchers so went up to Halifax, . Treacle I will dig up the lines as ive just moved house and my anorak stuff is boxed some where.

How you doing stranger?.

Doing fine keeping away from the shite bitching, quiet last season as moved into a gut job house got a beddy whipXgrey pup coming on as deerXgrey is retired beddys doing ok .

• Like 1
Guest foxpack

Bred in glynneath by Alun Evans, went up to cumbria to B H then came back down for a few seasons and saw a fair bit of work to fox. Was a pest for scapping lurchers so went up to Halifax, . Treacle I will dig up the lines as ive just moved house and my anorak stuff is boxed some where.
does your stuff go back to treacle stuff mate ?