Any Apbt Folks On Here?

Ive had some very well bred dogs over the years ive had dogs from garner, kershner , bulgarian stuff , home bred stuff going back to old reid crosses especially with the montana blood that worked well over here . but im a fond believer in the dog makes the pedigree not the pedigree makes the dog .. like ive previously stated these days are long gone for me but i honour the lads who have been at it and still at it producing fantastic animals

• Like 3

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will post a couple pics latter on today..and foxbolter I'm not a drug dealer and I don't own them for my ego..Lol.I been boxing since I was a kid and like animal that reflects me..just like the patt

Bird, I don't feel Richard Straton is a pit man..but a man that wrote a book just like Diane jussup..

Posted Images

Dmx's dog on the album 'Grand Champion' came from Eastern Europe and was a 2x winner? I believe?

I don't even think he owned the dog. So to have offspring down from them would be unlikely

In addition to Patrick and Boudreaux, didn't they also get either STP or Wildside?

Only because you dont hear about it don't mean it's not going on. The eastern Europeans like to brag about having the best dogs but it's easily said when your laws are way slacker than over the pond.... I'd still bet my last pound that the Yanks have still got the best dogs....

Edited by DogFox123

I dont know much about that clown.if my memories correct he got raided. And i also believe he had blue dogs and crosses. Nothing i would want. I dont mess with black folks when it comes to the dogs nor would i ever take one to an event. Not trying to sound racist but there the ones that is ruining the breed and they ruined the game. Most of the blacks that got into the pits are usally drug dealers and they only got into the breed for the money not the dog. And most of them treat there dogs as such. Just money. 1 person brought the south down and all the blacks will say its bullshit. MICHAEL VIC! When he got busted a raid went out! Coincidence? I dont think so! When they raided him he tried to blame the dead dogs and mistreated dogs on his faimly memeber that stayed at the house! HIS OWN FAIMLY TO SAVE HIS OWN ASS! Wow!says alot about who you are dont you think. And then they claimed he kept records and such on his computer. REALLY? who does that? nobody i know..LAMO. when it comes to the dogs i stay away from the blacks nor would i sell or gift a balck a dog. Rather cu ll it..jmo

I'm a hard working black man and don't use or deal drugs and no criminal record. To generalize all blacks is wrong and racist.
  • Like 1

Like i said im not trying to be racist. So please dont make it into a race thing.

majority of people in the game are lying cheating peddling money grabbing paper hanging c**ts.. look at the legends of the game they cheated they hanged papers, they take drugs they steal dogs. good people in the game are far and few always has been always will be. white people are no different.

Edited by AXUM
  • Like 2

Like i said im not trying to be racist. So please dont make it into a race thing.

You're the one that brought up race? So who exactly is making it into a race thing?

Well done, you can be racist without even trying! :laugh:

majority of people in the game are lying cheating peddling money grabbing paper hanging c**ts.. look at the legends of the game they cheated they hanged papers, they take drugs they steal dogs. good people in the game are far and few always has been always will be. white people are no different.

Let's not forget though a lot of the old school legends of the game were swindlers...

what old timer did you ever see smoking a blunt or selling cocain? Id like to know. Because i know amd have known quit a few old timers. Hell, floyd never even had a drink in his life let alone swear..as far as papper hanging goes. Yes they did that. Why would they want to give out the winning recipe so they could go into there own blood? Not everyone deserves a great recipe. Thats meant for your circle. Not gonna argue with you and have this turn into something we dont want it to turn into..

what old timer did you ever see smoking a blunt or selling cocain? ..
Think Mayfield had a hefty appreciation of the weed, as for coke, certainly got around the game here....but like some one once said to me, if you don't want to hang around with criminals, don't involve yourself in illegal activities...

Yokel

• Like 2

what old timer did you ever see smoking a blunt or selling cocain? ..
Think Mayfield had a hefty appreciation of the weed, as for coke, certainly got around the game here....but like some one once said to me, if you don't want to hang around with criminals, don't involve yourself in illegal activities...

Yokel

Plenty of the old timers smoked and even grew the stuff :yes:

They loved a joint and a natter, as good as the Yanks are I do sometimes wonder how our own Pit Dogs would have turned out if we had slacker laws like they did....

I suppose the vastly more selection would have always helped them over us even though I think we would be better dogmen and breeders...

Edited by DogFox123