Another Day Outdoors

Another day outdoors today, doing the thing I love. Nothing like getting out with your dogs, a few ferrets or a spotlight, and good friends. The day was very windy, so bad I couldn’t set up the tripod for the camera but other than that everything went fine, nine rabbits were caught in just a few hours, and my young pup now 5 months old is exceeding all my expectations, for one so young, I just can’t wait to get her going in the light when she gets a bit older.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mqhwGBN-Zk

• Like 1

That pup is remarkably steady. :thumbs:

Thanks mate, she has a good head on her shoulders ,I put a lot work into her and she is showing huge potential atm, still needs a fair bit of work but judging on her current form she could be special. I have had a large number of dogs over the years both running rabbit and roo, and pig dog teams, she is a stand out at this stage. Cheers

Nice video again. Do the holes run far under them stumps in the field the dog gave the impression they were joined ?

They were separate burrows, we had ferrets in all three, but we know they nearly always run to where we had the long nets up near the blackberrys

• 4 months later...

i was just curious those quick set nets that you got look really good I've got one that needs replacing.i spoke to you the other week about purchasing some of your gills once they breed and i can't recall who you said that made them?

i was just curious those quick set nets that you got look really good I've got one that needs replacing.i spoke to you the other week about purchasing some of your gills once they breed and i can't recall who you said that made them?

Nels0n pm him he has better ones

Only breeding 2 Jill's this year, will be ready to go in 14 weeks 5 on reserve + what I keep better ring me soon.