I've Been Inspired To Do My Tx Stock.

jonjon

I'm off into town town today to get some oil for me tx, its got the darkest walnut stock I've seen the bloke in the shop picked it from a visit to aa works!

been meaning to do it for ages but I'm incredibly lazy when I'm not at work :whistling:

i originally went in for a 97 but came out with the 200 in 177 a very happy camper

atb si

jonjon

I'm off into town town today to get some oil for me tx, its got the darkest walnut stock I've seen the bloke in the shop picked it from a visit to aa works!

been meaning to do it for ages but I'm incredibly lazy when I'm not at work :whistling:

i originally went in for a 97 but came out with the 200 in 177 a very happy camper

atb si

Sounds very nice. Put a pic up mate :)

attachicon.gifIMG_0043.JPGWell Si, hope this boring T Rex photo helps any :whistling:

Your stock looks very smart mate, - just seen it :good:

atb

haha,, cheers mark

they are a great bit of kit, and if it didn't weigh so bloody much id take it out a lot more!

glad i took the stock off cos i decided to do a de-grease while the oil dried, the last piston ring had a right burr on it and was making the seal wear un evenly!

good polish n re grease feels sound now

thanks to mac n jonjon for the inspiration, now its gonna look better and its saved me a trip to the shop to get it fixed :laugh:

atb si

• Like 1

A big juicy tip for you Si :good:

Use the AA T Rex 200 over the primos shooting sticks and watch your game bag bulge so much you`ll need another bag,- utterly , freakin lethal combination.

T Rex 200 hc mk3 .177 ( AA fields diablo 8.4 gn) over the Jim Shokeye Primos tripod shooting sticks - total tack driver with " a devastating strike"

• Like 1

A big juicy tip for you Si :good:

Use the AA T Rex 200 over the primos shooting sticks and watch your game bag bulge so much you`ll need another bag,- utterly , freakin lethal combination.

T Rex 200 hc mk3 .177 ( AA fields diablo 8.4 gn) over the Jim Shokeye Primos tripod shooting sticks - total tack driver with " a devastating strike"

thats the combo i use but minus the sticks, seen them being used and there ace but i can't bring myself to pay that much, might have to get pi55ed and just order them!

its gonna be out of action for a week now till me tarting ups done!

hopefully the weathers ok tomorrow cos me and the 100 have got a date with some maggis n rabbits :laugh:

atb si