Cheapo Dolly.

Triumphs again, a crow and a woodie in a new wood!

Only waited for twenty years for this small spruce plantation with a few mature oaks towering above (read sittie trees!) to mature enough to cut a path through! :yes:

Air gun heaven, well any gun really but is nice with an air gun.

DSC09149_zpsmr4zo6vj.jpg

U.

• Like 3

Open sights are a very satisfying way to shoot when you make a good shot.

I used to have an SMK XS501. That was a single shot co2 in .22. It was very light and pointable.

Was it reliable that 501 mate?

U.

Open sights are a very satisfying way to shoot when you make a good shot.

I used to have an SMK XS501. That was a single shot co2 in .22. It was very light and pointable.

Was it reliable that 501 mate?

U.

Well, it held Co2 ok and, it was accurate with Daystate Sovereigns but, I think that whatever mechanism released the Co2 behind the pellet may have been faulty. Occasionally it seemed to release an odd shot with a lot more power.

The rifle its self never felt any different but, I could certainly hear the difference when one of those shots hit a target.

Also, I once took it out to get some pigeons. It performed really well. Then, I went for a chest shot at around 25rds - it put the pellet right through the pigeon. I saw the feathers burst away behind it.

I tried to catch it misbehaving over a Combro a few times but, typically, it never did.

As far as price vs performance, I probably enjoyed using that more than my old Airwolf.

Cheers mate

The only thing using the opens is the stock is to crowded. Set up for a scope really.

I like a rifle to slide to the shoulder sigts all ready lined up so I have been shaping the cheek piece.

Other wise shots are lost fumbling for the sights!

U.